The One Year Book of Healing

This book is by Dr. Reggie Anderson with Jennifer Schuchmann. I personally started reading this book. I love to get into to a new devotional.

I personally am using this book in my personal quiet time.  I personally have never heard of the author but know this much it's giving me an insight to hurts and the pains that I have been through and that Jesus took all the pain away when he died on the cross. That as I read each day I can understand that I am healed and that no matter what is going on that Jesus has my life in his hands.
I don't have a book mark to keep my page so I added something to hold my place. But I think since I have started reading it I will find the help that I need to continue the healing process in me.

In fact the book is open to the page for today and it was really enjoyable.

If you would like this book you can order from:https://www.amazon.com/One-Year-Book-Healing-Appointments/dp/1496405749/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474843225&sr=8-1&keywords=One+Year+Book+of+Healing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woodland Christmas Cards Bulk Boxed Set

Almost There by Bekah DiFelice

Cool Cushion By Chrio Doc