Crossing the Waters by Leslie Leyland Fields

I want to say first thank you to Tyndale for letting me review this book. I apologize for taking so long to review this book.

This book is amazing and one I will read again. Leslie shares about her missionary journeys all over the world and also describes to us what it is like when we are missionaries here at home.

She talks about her families business and relates it to Jesus as he is preaching and teaching in the Sea of Galilee and how we as the people of God should be diligent and be courageous and step out into the water and serve him

With each page I waded into deeper and deeper waters, in biblical truth and was reminded of Peter when he reached out to 5000 and when Jesus fed the 5000.

I would highly recommend this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woodland Christmas Cards Bulk Boxed Set

Almost There by Bekah DiFelice

Cool Cushion By Chrio Doc