Bible Promises for parents of Children with special needs by Amy E Mason

This is an awesome book.
I actually got this book as a gift for my sister for her birthday.  But I started reading it and it was like life came to me. It was exciting to read the promises God has for each one of us no matter what we are going through. But, especially those parents with children of special needs.

Sharing out of the book.. about Peace.. When struggle to be at peace with being a parent of a child with special needs.... John 14:27 I am leaving with a gift - peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannnot give. So don't be troubled or afraid.

I am hoping that my sister finds enjoyment with Andrew, her son with Autism as well as her oldest boy. Bobby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Excited

Cool Cushion By Chrio Doc

Woodland Christmas Cards Bulk Boxed Set