The Struggle is Real by Nicole Unice

I was given this book to review and I want to say this even though I was given this book. I would have bought it no matter what.

This is so thought provoking with the Word of God and the verses she uses is awesome. It is one of the best books I have read in a long time.

It has even brought me through personal struggles and things I had gone through over the last few years and that with God's help and reading more and more I know God loves me no matter what.

I like some of thing she writes that are bolder print are things that stick out the most to me and keep knowing what she is saying is true. I love the scripture she uses and how it has touch me and made me realize to give all my struggles to him.
I would recommend this book to anyone that is struggling with something. Because she gives great insight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost There by Bekah DiFelice

Woodland Christmas Cards Bulk Boxed Set

Bluetooth Head phone