Woodland Christmas Cards Bulk Boxed Set


Back to reviewing again. Can't believe it. I decide to try because I was looking for a way to send my customers and clients a personal note this holiday season instead of the preprinted cards.

I got these cards the other day. They are blank inside what a great way to add a personal note to each of the cards you send out. To either your parents or customers or clients depending on your business.

What a way to make the day of a person who doesn't receive many cards and is going throught something.

There are 8 cute little animals with them as well as stickers that say Merry Christmas and they also come with Brown envelopes. Which I think is cute and sustainable in today's society.

These are available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XQS5GCZ 


I do say I have a couple of favorites the bear and the bunny.

I wish I would have taken a better picture of the bear. 


But these are great cards to have. I plan to add a personal note with them to customers that have been with me since I started my business thanking them.

They can be purchased at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XQS5GCZ




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost There by Bekah DiFelice

Cool Cushion By Chrio Doc