- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until done. Stir in vegetables and soup. Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with VELVEETA.
- Unroll dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press seams and perforations together to seal. Place over chicken mixture; press ends of dough to top edge of dish with fork to seal.
- Bake 20 min. or until crust is deep golden brown.