Your Magnificent Chooser

This book is by John Ortberg with illustrations by Robert Dunn.

All I can say is wow what a great children's book. I love it.. It explain that God is a chooser and in the book the chooser is a cloud. Which is cool.

It's letting a child ask Jesus to come into there heart in a very special way. I am so glad that I got to read it.

I plan to give it to my nephew who's autistic so that he can find Jesus for himself. It's going to be an exciting read.

I love that I was able to review this book before giving it to my nephew to read. I love it and it made me think.. What my chooser has given me and the choices I have made to serve him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woodland Christmas Cards Bulk Boxed Set

Almost There by Bekah DiFelice

Cool Cushion By Chrio Doc